Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mamady Sidibe's brother

No teamsheet, so i cant confirm. I have a feeling he could be the small guy who came on in midfield but I dont know.He had a good game though. All in all a reasonable game with both sides playing decent teams. We had the same? team against Hereford and they had a lot of first teamers out (hessanthaler agyemang, wallace). So a good run out for the lads with Abbey scoring a good goal. Final outcome was 1-2. Shame we didn't get more people down there as despite what it said on the news page it seemed to be a normal friendly.

My guess would be 350-400.

An entertaining game with both sides fielding strong teams. They missed quite a few chances early on (Wilko made some good saves) and we had a few too. Provs hit the post after some good play and build up. Ben scored just before half time after some good work between himself and Roy. Unfortunately, the same ol' story led to their goals in the 2nd period, poor marking from a corner for their 1st and giving the ball away just outside our own 18yd area for their 2nd.

All played well really and Pinno looked very lively when he came on. Sidibe was quite impressive, very fast down the wing, some good crosses, worked hard and got stuck in too.

Comical moment (or not)... early on in the game after a bit of a scrambled clearance from us, someone shouted for all in the ground to hear.. Taxi for Shearer!

A good evening's entertainment all in all and rounded off with a good ol' handbags session, right near the end of the game.

Moussa Sidibe has now signed a contract until the end of the season and should be available for Saturday.

(This information and other News items have been uploaded to the News page, but due to server problems, the revised pages may not appear immediately. Engineers are working on the problem)