Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gillingham match

One of the best "friendlies" I can remember.

Certainly if it had been a real match then ref would have flashed a number of cards as the tackles that went in a times were far from training session level. No doubt the invitation to use the bath first to Macca and the idiot in Blue was not official. I thought as usual we matched the opposition up to half time and deserved to be at least one up. Nice football and Wilko made a couple of great saves.

As usual 2nd half defensive lapses cost us although all the subs made it a bit unreal. Who was the 26? I assumed it was Bone but was in the bar at half-time and missed the name changes.

All in all a good night especially as it was free to season ticket holders but it was odd going to a match on a Monday evening. Its still better on a Tuesday!

Our Number 26 - simple message - SIGN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! fast, skillful, strong, good tackler - one to shut the moaners up this one!

Whole first half team played very well against a super quick gills forward line.

Although Drury and Shearer werent at their best it must be realised that they were up against 1st Division opposition.

All in all a brilliant evenings entertainment.

One sour point - Why cant we play like last night every week!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, we'd be top!