Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
FourFourTwo

Showboating

One of our players was criticised earlier on in the season for showboating. Personally I like to see something out of the ordinary on a Saturday afternoon, not just a team of robots. Just interested on peoples opinions of Man U's Ronaldo

and Lee Trundle. Don't see too much criticism of Ronaldo despite the fact he lose the ball on so many occasions, Lee Trundle fantastic player why he's not playing at a higher level is anybody's

guess.

Also every time I see Lee Protheroe I'm completely baffled why he hasn't played at league level. What a talent and unbelievable that he can't get into Canveys side.

I cant believe that most people think that Ronaldo falls over every game i see he demolishes the defence with his trickey skill not spending time on the floor and when has Ronaldo conseaded a Penalty and stepover, stepover , Goal is mor like it and they both are great players and they might show off a little but that is the suprise of the game

Quote:
mouse said:
What bad name is that then?
and that doesent matter any more does it that was at the start now we are in the 21st centuary and i dont think that it has stuck

The start of what? what has the 21st century got to do with anything?
I think fleetfan was saying that ,in general,if you get a bad name/rep it sticks.

Sorry I was completely over my head on replying to your post Fleetfanno1Usa and i would like to explain that i was making a point that it was at the start of the season when Ronaldo was rubbish