Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Our mystery signing

Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
He will make his debut at home to Morecambe on SSaturday and should be partnered by former United striker, Ben Abbey.

I must say it seems unlikely that Omoyimni and Abbey will be the front two tomorrow - surely Andy will select Roy, given that he netted twice last week and it is his last game with us. However, we obviously shouldn't take too seriously anything about our team selection on another club's website.

P.S. Great news about Macca - it's important for us to try and have some stability going into next season, and it would be nice to avoid another close-season in which virtually our whole squad changes.

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
Quote:
Squawkident said:
i think ben would lose his place.

I know this is unusual but I can't help agreeing.

The apparent ill-discipline from him at Forest Green & the 'I want to take the penalty' saga the other week may influence Andy's decision.

this is too weird! shocked.gif
I have changed my mind,ben would keep his place. shocked.gif