Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
gnfc_guy

Roy Essendoah

Roy Essendoah is pure class! He played another brilliant game today, setting up a goal or two, cant remember! As it was his last game for us, why hasn't he bin singed up permanantly or at least loaned to us until the end of the season?

===========================================

C'mon u rrrreeeeddddssss!!!! afro.gif affig.gif afro.gif

Bishops Stortford want him back, I think. Simple as that. We could make a move for him in the summer again, though, especially as I heard a rumour that Hornchurch have offered Protheroe buckets of cash to sign next season.

Well i will be dissapointed if we dont get roy. He scored the wuinners at exeter and FGR and has looked very good in all of his games (excluding the first). Sign him up, sign him up sign him up!

Surley we can afford to buy him from Bishop Stortford??? Unless he wants to much money??

=======================================

C'mon u rrrreeeeddddssss!!!! afro.gif affig.gif afro.gif

Roy played for us for a few months last season, he's a magnificent player.

I heard somewhere, that he wants to play in the league again so I would be suprised if he went to Stortford.

Who knows whats been agreed in principle behind the scenes?? Most of us were overly harsh on Roy after his first game for us (when he'd only met the other players shortly before the game?) and are only too pleased to admit that he certainly looks a quality player at Conference level after all.

Credit too to Andy, who always seems to have the knack of finding players capable at our level, when they are currently playing at lower levels - Haworth, Protheroe, Gledhill, Essendoh are all this type of player. And not forgetting Chris Moore, who has been outstanding for most of the season.

Agree.

I was harsh about Roy's first performance too and pleased he has played so well since. Roy has made a significant and valuable contribution to the recent Fleet results. Thanks Roy and best wishes for the rest of the season. Maybe we will see you again next season.