Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Another suspension

Who exactly has Mr Gibbs been plying his trade with since he walked out on us? Whoever it is he seems to have kept busy (with referees at least)!

I assume he never actually received a suspension for his FA cup dismissal?

The words 'another suspension' seem very fitting for a lot of the names on that list - Miller (Aldershot), Sodje (Margate) to name two.....

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
I assume he never actually received a suspension for his FA cup dismissal?

Yes he did two weeks after the cup match!

I asked Hoagy on Confguide if he knew and he said he had meant to ask Mr H as he was bemused as well !! My thought is that it could have been something to do with "bringing the game into disrepute" with his antics following his sending off (these things tend to take time to filter through the systerm after all)but then I would have expected that to involve our club, so I guess thats unlikely.

Either way, cant see he's playing for anyone else as the fact its been registered against us suggests we still hold his registration.

After the FA Cup match he was charged with bringing the game into disrepute based on the referee's report that basically he wouldn't go off quietly.

We deregistered him as a player after he served his initial 3 match ban and before he was charged, so we are a bit hacked off that it has been put down to us, and we are telling the FA so.