Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Moore's goal

I have sent Dave a video clip of our goal yesterday, so it may be appearing on here later.

Unfortunately, Edward Scissorhands, in the seat in front, leapt up just as Chris crashed the ball home. In my hurry to get my camera above his impressively towering hairdo, I jammed my finger down on the shutter & the clip ends prematurely.

Unfortunately, Chad, that also cut short the usual goon's geeky "Yes!" I'd always assumed this was me shouting, but I didn't say anything yesterday; too busy failing to overcome the problem of the sudden obstacle in the way.

Graham S

Sorry James.

I don't normally video the opposition in attack, but on this occasion, as Liam was involved in the knock down I would have had it. Unfortunately, though, I forgot to take my spare camera battery with me yesterday and the 1st one ran out shortly after half time.

Graham S

Quote:
Graham S said:
Unfortunately, though, I forgot to take my spare camera battery with me yesterday and the 1st one ran out shortly after half time.

Graham S

**Ah, so we don't have any proof that Barnet actually scored then...? 1-0 to us, three points please... grin.gif

Quote:
Nick Cook said:
Don't the girls come up on Sportal anyway?

Don't know about the girls, Nick, you dirty old dog, but the goals certainly do. I view Essie's wonder goal at Exeter & our 6 against Morecambe (& Wise) everytime I'm feeling a tad bored or have loads of work to do which I don't feel like doing.

However, I don't believe people with dialup internet access can view Sportal.

EC