Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
chilled out entertainer

Eddie Mcclements

When i spoke to my dartford "source" yesterday he said that Dartford wanted to sign him permanently but Fordy wasn't keen to let him go..

Yes my dartford "source" said the same thing. Isnt he on a 2 year contract so i doubt the club would release him? That would mean that really the only cover we have is Matt Lee.

I doubt anybody sees his future at that level. Hes much better than that, easily a conference footballer, especially when you see some of the dredge that exists in other teams.

Quote:
Gordon T said:
Tostao scored a brilliant goal!

I gave him a lift to the ground last week. He says he still misses the club and tells the Dartford lot how good the Fleet supporters are! Now that must REALLY p*ss 'em off!!

When he's played Eddie has looked like a player who would maybe even be an ok back-up for a third division team. He came from a Premiership club so has good breeding in him. Hopefully he may press Gledhill for the right-back slot a lot more next year.

Quote:
Chad said:
When he's played Eddie has looked like a player who would maybe even be an ok back-up for a third division team.

in the games with him playing that i saw, he was struggling at this level. we have looked a better team since eddie and francis have not been playing, obviously not the entire reason we are playing better, but im sure that the players playing at the moment are of conference quality or better.(possibly, another couple of seasons we may find out firsthand????)

I remember him making at least 2 or 3 silly mistakes a game, but he was quite solid in the air when chips were played from the left wing, considering his small size

The Fisher Message Board says "Eddie McClements trained with us last night and has agreed terms" - guess that could mean anything, but they seem to believe its a permanent deal??