Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
majorman6

Hooky

Hiya,

I was @ the shrews game by the changing rooms when the game was called off on sat!! the shrews players looked chuffed that it was called off while our lads were gutted and you could tell that they realy wanted to play! Gota say they are a credit to the town and hope we can push on from where we are now!

anyone got any ideas for hooky this weekend???

How about taking a few youngsters that are with their parents out from the crowd on to the pitch with you to meet some players and have a kick around. it would brighten up some young boy/girls day. perhaps give them a flag or something.

Quote:
majorman6 said: the shrews players looked chuffed that it was called off

To be honest, if I were Jimmy Quinn I'd be disappointed if that were the case - there's no reason why a side in the top six should be fearful of a side in the bottom half of the table, especially when playing them at home. Also, it now means they have to play twice a week for every week until the end of the season - the kind of fixture congestion that no play-off chasing side wants.

Quote:
majorman6 said:
anyone got any ideas for hooky this weekend???

Its Ladies day - perhaps you could go round giving all the women a hug Hooky No wonder Sqawk wants your job!