Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signings

Both new signings took part in the Friendly at Hendon last night, which we lost 3-2.So did Skinner,Matt Lee, Ben Walshe,and Sidibie as well as a few PASE boys and a couple of reserve regulars.I must admit to reserving judgement on them both at the moment, as its very difficult for them to come straight into a strange team and play.

10/03/2004 Crystal Palace (Eng) Boston United (Eng) Trial

18/10/2003 Crystal Palace (Eng) Basingstoke Town (Eng) Loan

02/07/2002 Youth Crystal Palace (Eng) Free

02/07/2002 Youth Crystal Palace (Eng) Free

Position: MF Nationality: England

Date of Birth: 18/12/1982 Place of Birth: Camberley, England

Height: 178 cm Weight: 69 kg

Ben Surey

Crystal Palace

Appearances 0

Minutes on pitch 0

Goals 0

Yellow cards 0

Red cards 0

Average Rating 0

Star man 0

Strike Rate n/a

BUT HE HAS DONE WELL IN THE RESERVES

Loathe to critcise the Manager, but why do we need yet another midfielder. Surely we have more than enough talent in that department, and let's face it the possiblity of relegation is pretty remote. Obviously don't know how much the three signings are costing the club, but whatever it is its money that could have been saved

they're all young players though. having secured our present situation, its good to see we're thinking about the future. like other players we've signed this season, i'm sure if they dont impress andy, they'll be out the door again anyway, so nothing to lose i guess.

Thanks for the reply re Charlie, I am a Dover fan and we have a goalkeeping problem at the moment, Hyde injured and Wietecha just too unreliable, and I was thinking Charlie may have been avaliable, obviously not. Good luck for the rest of the season and beyond. MRP

Interesting, because he is the subject of a three match ban for an FA charge.

We deregistered him before the ban came into force, so it may not have been served yet. Make sure you clear everything with the FA before he plays otherwise you may find yourself on the wrong end of a points deducation.