Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best squad ever?

...yes well after all that! What I mean't was that collectively the squad is the best ever. Individual players will always find a place in a best ever team. Certainly Brian Woolfe was a unique player and did things I have never seen others do and Dave Bostock scored more goals running from the halfway line than any other Fleet player before on since.

However overall this is the best to date I think. (sorry about the typing earlier , I can spell memories!)

Quote:
Student Scum said:PS Anyone else noticed the similarity between Tom Warrilow and Chris Moore?

Well, now you mention it, I suppose they look fairly similar.

Of my 11 years' experience of watching the Fleet, I'd say that while Gubbins would probably get in, the only three I could really be sure about are Portway, Bullard and Bentley (whatever we think of him now, he was a class act last season).

And perhaps Louis Affor grin.gif