Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mats

Ground visits

I am going to visit London from the 23 to the 29 April. I am planning to visit some non-league grounds. Does anyone has any grounds that they recomend. I have been to Tooting & Mitcham (have to see it again), Hendon, Fisher, Barnet, Croydon, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Burnham, Hayes, Dulwich, Harrow, Windsor & Eton, Marlow and Dagenham & Redbridge.<p>Some of the ground i am planning to visit are: Edgware Town, Leyton Pennant, Leyton FC and Ruislip.<p>Rgds<p>Mats Tallqvist

Swedish Rebels

http://hem.passagen.se/slough

No but I think they are both close to stations served by suburban services out of Waterloo (I think) check the clubs respective websites for details...

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Swedish rebel:

<strong>Thanks for your help. Are they on the underground? By the way, i have been to Billericay to.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi Mats!

Put up Billericays ground for next season, if you're over then and everything goes as planned we'll have an impressive new one until then!!!<p>Per-Helge

Nesodden, Norway

Both Kingstonian and Sutton are at home on Saturday, so take your pick! <p>We'll still be going long after the game with the end of season awards/buffet/disco night from about 8pm on - and you'd be welcome to join us for that. <p>

If you get yourself to Wimbledon, then you can get the train to either local station:<p>Norbiton on SouthWest Trains (for Kingstonian)

West Sutton on Thameslink (for Sutton). <p>The towns are linked by the 213 bus route too, and although it goes past Gander Green Land in Sutton, it'd be a decent walk or 131 bus from Kingston to Kingsmeadow at our end.