Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

crap will soon appear

[color:"blue"] [/color] i wonder how long til the "dover are [***!!***]" and chris miles and porka nonsense and all the [***!!***] that is bickering between so called mfc fans hits this forum?

annonymous is ok but it can cause grief [color:"blue"] [/color]

I do hope this will not happen, and we keep to the main reason we sign up for this community - football matters and Margate Football Club in the particular.

I have never seen a situation that is improved by slagging any one off in the manner that we saw recently on the old forum, although critical disagreements are inevitable and desirable for constructive argument.

Don't worry I am sure between the moderators etc., the forum will remain pretty decent.

The one benefit of such a community, is that any idiots usually get dealt with by fellow members long before mods & admins get involved.

Also whilst anonymous posters can post here, they will soon discover the advantages to being a registered member smile.gif