Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

no interest

seasidesteve

the club is fast losing all of the fans u can tell this by the lack of postings on here.it is the fault totally of the club itself by not giving out any information at all. little bits of info every so often would keep people interested but we get nothing. ive been a supporter for42 years and am fast losing all interest. it seemed for a while that things in this respect were improving but now they are worse than ever

Don't give up Steve, just because the posts are low doesnt mean we're nessesarily losing heart. YES things are very bad, and because of the nature of the club at the moment there is very little to talk about. as soon as the friendlies start there will be much to talk about. trials, ground and the directors won't be able to hide. We all need to remember why we bothered travelling every week for games at Dover, Accrington, anywhere.

Its very hard, but keep the faith, many players still havent left, and whilst the desire to play for the club is about, we will be.

I think you are right John.

There is no point in rising to the bait when rumours are bandied about, and we will all feel much better when the friendlies start and we get some sqad news etc.

I think a lot of us are looking but not posting at the moment.

Lack of footy in general does not help but we have the European Championship coming up to keep us occupied.

I sit a bit on the fence here.

Think this forum is generally quieter than previous, but it was only set up at very end of season so still getting a foothold.

There obviously is less interest and club are not helping by not giving out ant communication-even if it is just a holding message saying CK is talking to players, KP is still negotiating etc.-at least it looks as though club is still alive if we here something.

Alan does also have valid point and this forum remains busier than most conf south forums, busier than many conference premier forums,(incl Gravesend/FGR and Dagenham) so as John said, don't give up just yet

You can blame K/Piper for all this, he had a grudge against D Cox & I Day and took it out on the rest o the members of the S/A, but he will find in the end that he has made a Big Misstake, wont be the same with 2 sets of supporters i know what ones ill be standing with the ones that pay to watch the Gate.