• J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I expect if I had asked YOU this question during the League Season / Clubs would have won easily.

Now I would personally go for Club over country any day, but expect with Euro fever around the country, that country would come out on top, what about every one else.

You have one wish, your club be it, Braintree, Bedford, Canvey, Slough, Gravesend, St.Albans, Dorking, Hornchurch or Ricay or whoever you support win the League next season or England win the World Cup.

Mark! How can you compare my team winning the league with England winning the World Cup! Bedford are never going to win a league, England always have an outside chance...so I would obviously want my team to win the league!

Totally agree.

Annoys me how trivial England friendlies are, should be the greatest honour to represent England.

Also from a GNFC point of view, more laughs/passion/like minded people with England away then following GNFC.

I agree that players should put their country first, but if I had one wish, I would prefer my club to win the League next season than England to win the World Cup in 2006. I also do not believe that any players from my club will be called up into the World Cup squad.

Oh come on, the chance to lift the Jules Rimet in the Fatherland would far outstrip peoples ambitions for there clubs...

Cannot wait for the WC (on the basis we win the Euro Champs and qualify top of our group).

C'mon England