Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friday nights

If any of our matches are going to be on Sky this year make them the away games which I wont get to see otherwise.

As for Friday nights for home matches I am in favour because I think night matches generate a good atmosphere plus I can leave my wife and daughter at home and me and my son get to swear at the ref without being moaned at.

Lets hope its not being used as a means of judging the popularity of these games when the Fleet are ground sharing with the Gills and we have to move our Saturday game due to it clashing with a Gills home fixture. Very cynical of me I know - sorry . . .

NO....NO.....& thrice NOOOOOOOO !!!

Televised games ..yes ( not that we will get any !)......

....but Friday nights instead of Saturdays ?? no way Pedro !!

Call me old fashioned...and I may not fit into the new policitcally correct, Blairite, nanny, arty farty, namby pamby, fannying about, scheme of things, but......

Saturdays have always been beer & football day, after a long week of graft & lining other people pockets !!

Viva ( politically correct as per EU rules !!)Saturday Football !!

Regards,

yeahthat.gif wall.gif angry.gif elephant.gif ghost.gif

Yep, Saturday matches all the way. I remember seeing us play Charlton in a mid-season friendly a couple of seasons back which was on a Friday night, and it just didn't feel right.