Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you voted for Livingstone then......

.....you should be ashamed of yourself! This fool has done nothing for London since becoming mayor. Now he attends a reception for an evil Egyptian cleric (not sure if calling the b****** a cleric is correct as this is a term used for ministers of religion and he certainly doesn't follow the Muslim code properly) and welcomes him to the UK. This 'cleric' supports terrorists and suicide bombers but Livingstone thinks it's OK for him to be in the UK. I'll continue...Livingstone is happy for Londoners to pay for a St. Patrick's Day parade but sees St. Georges Day as rascist. The congestion charge is killing small businesses within the zone. He is happy for Londoners to pay for a London GP and believe me this would cost a fortune with no long-term benefits for Londoners. All this idiot wants to do is great big schemes that enhance his profile and promote his sick politics. We need a Mayor who cares about all Londoners and deals with the day-today nitty gritty of runing this great capital.

Not only did I not vote for Ken I didn't vote for anyone. I am totally opposed to the idea of a mayor, which simply leads to American style personality politics of the type which Ken revels in.

We should have a properly and democratically elected London council, not a power crazed president.

Ken was ok first time round, as leader of the GLC.

Thank God we don't have to vote for a Mayor down here in 'leafy Surrey'.

I'm afraid Red Ken will do just about anything to keep his fizz-og in the papers and on TV.

Look at that pigeons in Trafalger square fiasco !

The man's a power crazed meglomaniac. (NO FLEETUSA. Thats not a sex mad person. That's a Nymphomaniac !)

STOP PRESS !

They are going to erect a permanent statue of Red Ken on the spare plinth in Trafalger Square.

They reckon it'll be easier to clear up all the pigeon sh1t, coz that's where they'll go to 'ave a dump !!

(Is it pill time yet, Nurse ??)

Too true, MHL ! Loads of 'em have moved into new posh developments near me in leafy Surrey.

Trouble is - They all reckon they know everything abouth the 'country'

They get most upset when I tell 'em I've forgotten more about the 'country' than they've ever learnt - Me being a country boy, born and bred on the Hampshire Surrey border !