Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goal Rush 2004-05

Goal Rush 2004-05 was launched for the coming season at the recent BTSA AGM.

This is a great opportunity to support your club plus benefit from when BTFC score a goal.

How does the scheme work for £30 for the season payable by cash or cheque as a one off payment or quarterly standing order of £10 you will own a minute of league play. When BTFC score and that time matches your time you are a winner of £15 payable at the end of the season.

Why not sign up with a friend and buy 2 minutes of play for £60 for the season and we will give you the 3rd minute totally FREE.

Last season this scheme after paying out all winnings made a profit of £500+ with only a third of the minutes taken up.

Don't miss out sign up today by asking for an application form from the club shop.

Andy Turner

BTSA Chairman

Quote:
EFM The Firm, The Voice said:
Bit of an unfair scheme really considering you'll score bugger all next season!

Rumour has it Grays had a similar promotion last season.But they had to stop it, because they paid out too much when they scored 9 in one game. Who was that against???

Don't wish to draw attention to this as you've obviously forgotton but last season we were both in the Ryman Premier (Step 2), this season you are still in the Ryman premier (Now Step 3) and we are in Conference South (Step 2)!

Gazza, me old china can you explain to young Andrew about relegation and maybe Ryan, my good olde pal maybe you could explain to Andrew where Billericay fit in when talking about the releagtion stakes. Cheers Buddys

And there you have it ladies and gentleman...the mentality of the St. Albans supporter. EFM, you're a credit to your club. I'm sure that your club officials would love to read that comment...then again, you don't care for them anyway, so what you get is what you deserve.