Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NLP Doing us a favour?

the red 1

Bought copy of NLP this morning half expecting (hoping) to see Fleet emphatic win as main headline, no such luck.

Other teams i.e Carlisle,Tamworth, Barnet and Accrington Stanley all had high score wins and were mentioned on the front and back page.

I was a bit perturbed at first and then I thought this could actually do us a big favour as, whilst the NLP is pandering to the more fancied teams (canvey????) they are taking the pressure of ourselves to carry on quietly and effectively our rise up the conferene, so thanks NLP.

Yes I saw that in the NLP.I quiet agree, Let's keep our heads down and be workmanlike. But I did liked the heading."BELLS TOLL FOR MINSTERMEN". Quiet a good write up by Charles Webster. His praise for the Referee. Mr Desmond was my MAN OF THE MATCH. He kept the game flowing, booking to a minimum. He's been watching spooky eyes L. Colino

I can't understand what Chris Brass was on about.

calling our goals soft. mind you if the teams read that, they may half believe it, and be complacent when we meet them

When we won the Ryman league we did it without earning any real credit until the season ended. We went un-noticed and "slipped under the radar".As a far as I am concerned long may that continue. I will always try to promote the club but will always try to keep ourachievements in perspective.

Referee Bob Desmond top,top bloke. Spoke to him before the game and his refereeing is a true reflection of his personality - good humoured, common sense and likeable.Definitely not up himself like other officials we could all name.

Don't forget to log on to the net for me and Greenie's full match commentary from Forest Green this afternoon.

More sunshine from Mr Ford.