Jump to content
Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
MHL

Our Boxer Amir Khan

Recommended Posts

From the north - If coming via the M25, leave at Junction 9 and take the A24 southbound. This will take you right into Dorking town. At the Deepdene roundabout turn right into the High street. Turn right at the White Horse Hotel into Mill Lane.

From the A3, turn off just after Tolworth and join the A243, this then merges into the A24.

From the south - From the Worthing area take the northbound A24 straight into Dorking.

From Brighton join the A23, just south of Crawley join the A264. Then join the A24 north of Horsham.

From the Eastbourne area follow the A22 until East Grinstead, then join the A264. Join the M23 at J10, go south and rejoin the A264 at J11. Then follow instructions as above.

 

From the east - M25 to Reigate Junction 8. Then head south into Reigate and follow signs for A25 to Dorking.

 

From the west - A3 or A31 to Guildford. Follow signs for A25 to Dorking.

 

By train - From London, Dorking can be reached from Waterloo/Clapham Junction. Trains arrive at Dorking Main Line station. On arrival walk down Station Approach and turn left onto Deepdene. Go under the railway bridge and cross the road at the pedestrian crossing. Turn right into London road, the road carries on until the High street. Turn right into the town centre. At the White Horse Hotel turn right into Mill Lane.

Dorking Deepdene and Dorking West stations are on the Reading to Gatwick Airport line. This line can also be joined at Guildford and Redhill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Dan Sampford said:


By train - From London, Dorking can be reached from Waterloo/Clapham Junction. Trains arrive at Dorking Main Line station. On arrival walk down Station Approach and turn left onto Deepdene. Go under the railway bridge and cross the road at the pedestrian crossing. Turn right into London road, the road carries on until the High street. Turn right into the town centre. At the White Horse Hotel turn right into Mill Lane.
Dorking Deepdene and Dorking West stations are on the Reading to Gatwick Airport line. This line can also be joined at Guildford and Redhill.


See gnfc superb, we MUST be famous, we've got THREE RAILWAY STATIONS.

Alternatively, I am told that Ordnance Survey Maps come in quite handy.

Then there's Microsoft Autoroute.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorking.... sounds more like a verb.... to dork.... I dork, you dork, we dork, I dorked, he is dorking etc etc.

 

Presumably some sort of rural ritual or ceremonial practice, or a pastime of some sort?

 

"I be going to see the dorking today..." or perhaps

 

"Cor I could give that a good dorking..."

 

<img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problems with me folks !

 

Just watched the 'Royal' Wedding, so I've had all the laughs I can stand for one day !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

waz a pakistani mouth guard or wa eva amir khan iz buff luv ya 4rm sab n jattinda [/color] [color:"purple"]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Anonymous said:
waz a pakistani mouth guard or wa eva amir khan iz buff luv ya 4rm sab n jattinda [/color] [color:"purple"]

[color:"red"]
I'm NOT ordering a Take-A-Way from THIS guys curry house !!

[color:"black"]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Quote:
Anonymous said:
waz a pakistani mouth guard or wa eva amir khan iz buff luv ya 4rm sab n jattinda


[****!!****] off you paki chavs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
You didn't tell me you had your own Restaurant Moo!


Thanks, pal.. I was trying to keep that a secret. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> I didn't want everyone knowing where to find me. Now they will all come and beat me up for the things I say on here.. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/whistling.gif" alt="" />

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing new there, then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" />

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 168 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×