Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Web site - has it closed?

Paul Harrison's programme notes for the York City game referred to the Website, asking for patience while they find the correct layout.

I'm uncertain if the Website will be part of Paul's remit but if it is and he does as good a job as he has done with the programme then

I'm confident the Club will get it right - although it should have been completed prior to the new season with regular updates.

I think your right, UP Fleet. It's not the sort of site I wouldwant to inherit. If Paul is to stamp his own style on the website (and so far he has done a terrific job with the programme) then he must be allowed carte-blanche and redesign the whole thing.

A decent web is the front ddor of any business, company or football club.How professional it looks gives a good indication of how progressive the company it represents is.

At present, the current site is simply one of the worst sites in non-league football.

We run an amateur golf society at work, our website (run by an amateur) puts the Fleet site to shame.

Surely it is not too much to get a decent site up and running?

Quote:
mikefleet said:
bloody alot. click on this then go onto pricing, takes ages like ours.

http://www.ciphersetcreativedesign.com/

Atcually it didn't cost a lot, if you remember the previous version, there was that annoying little pop-up box that if you actually got round to reading it said that CCD were doing it for nothing.