Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
David Holden

Today's NLP

just got it and read it.

We have MAMADY Sidibe instead of Moussa.

and in the match report of monday's game we have ADAM Drury.

A bit more coverage though this week.

i am nervous about tomorow though, anyone else?

At least those players are actually real footballers, granted they play for Gillingham and Norwich.

Best thing I remember is a photo of Francis Duku with a caption of "Steve Restarick challenges for the ball".

Not nervous as I really feel this is going to end a point a piece, also feeling a bit smug , as in earlier posting went on about how we never get any fair/positive coverage in NLP, then hey presto!!!!

megaphon.gif megaphon.gif megaphon.gif THE FUTURES BRIGHT THE FUTURES RED AND WHITE

The Telegraph also had Adam Drury in their Section on Conference football on Tuesday - presumably taken from the same source.

The FGR Manager incidentally is quoted in todays Telegraph as saying it felt like his side "hit rock bottom" against the Fleet and "When their 3rd goal went in, we might as well have walked off the pitch. It was that embarassing".

The 'Adam' Drury reference comes from the FGR game, last Monday. When the teams were announced, twice before the game and when 'Andy' scored his two goals the man on the mike called him Adam.

I'm surprised nobody else noticed. Then again with the goals going in one after the other, maybe not.

Quote:
mikefleet said:
i am nervous about tomorow though, anyone else?

Nervous? not much room for that. I am well excited though, should prove to be a very good game with a high crowd. This means lots of singing!!

Lots and lots and lots... . . . . . sink some beer tonight people we need all the noise possible... like last weeks second half but as much as possible in the first half as well!!!!!! . . . .