Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow town Facup

lanceyboyuk

defend and spurs are not two words that go together too well.

Now you join in with an idiots view of 87 years of history.

Town have a history of a lot less but we are still proud of it.

Well said Junior.

Spurs cannot defend!!!! Only two goals conceded in 5 games!!!! That says volumes. At last we have a good defence. King and Naybet look superb and Robinson is definately the best English goalkeeper although Green did look good yesterday.

yes how many scored umm 4 i do believe arsenal have scored more in one game.

spurs fans are just jealous of the sucess of arsenal the fact that arsenal play the best football of any team in england.

anyway as for the french jibes what nationality is the spurs boss

1) Santini did not turn the Wrold Cup and Euro winners into losers as he took over after the French world cup debacle and qualified very impressively for Euro 2004.

2) I agree that Arsenal's football is some of the most breathtaking ever seen in the Premiership.

3) All three Spurs internationals accredited themselves very well last week. I now think that they should all be first choices. Defoe up front with Rooney (Smith when Rooney is out) and King with Campbell (king is better than Ferdinand). Robinson should be given a good run as the no.1 keeper.

4) Every fan in the country should be jealous of the way Arsenal play football. Still doesn't mean I have to like the south London pikeys!

"Every fan in the country should be jealous of the way Arsenal play football. Still doesn't mean I have to like the south London pikeys!"

so because they moved home they are pikeys are they???

i doubt that there is anyone still alive that remembers arsenal playing anywhere other than highbury.

how many clubs have never moved grounds.(spurs moving twice though never that far)

one day it might be nice to have the local rivals actually give us a good game or will it be that chelsea are now the main rivals for arsenal and spurs just a middle of the table average london team like palace, fulham or as bad as west ham

Quote:
martin10001 said:
"Every fan in the country should be jealous of the way Arsenal play football. Still doesn't mean I have to like the south London pikeys!"

so because they moved home they are pikeys are they???
i doubt that there is anyone still alive that remembers arsenal playing anywhere other than highbury.

how many clubs have never moved grounds.(spurs moving twice though never that far)

one day it might be nice to have the local rivals actually give us a good game or will it be that chelsea are now the main rivals for arsenal and spurs just a middle of the table average london team like palace, fulham or as bad as west ham

Calm down, calm down!!! I think you'll find I was having a giggle and you fell right into the trap. Oh, by the way I'm sure it was 2-2 at the Lane last season and if my memory serves me right we deserved at least a draw at Highbury.