Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's my fault

Graham S

Wore the wrong jeans & took along 3 disillusioned Welling fans. We lose every time I invite guests.

Anyway, click below for link to 3 video clips. Neither of Hereford's goals, I'm afraid Bulls fans. I'm too busy praying (a bit like Wilko for the equalizer) to do anything technical when we're under pressure.

Herford's pace & professional status told in the 2nd half I thought. What a turn around after an interval when everyone was saying that the Bulls hadn't threatened anything 1st half. An interval when some git nicked my drink while I went to the bog, too. How sad is that?

Video clips

Only amateur jobs, so not worth the wait without Broadband. To keep, right click on selected clip & select "Save target as."

Graham S

Playing 'Cheer, Cheer' when the lads came out for the 2nd half was the curse!!!

And with 3 attempts to get 'Fanfare...' music in sync with the players' entrance onto the pitch at the start was pathetic! If it is going to be done, do it right... otherwise it's so naff!

God forbid, some tune is pumped out when the Fleet score.

Quote:
James_BFC said:
I didn't realise you were at home to us yesterday! (See folder name)

Well spotted, James!

Stuck the clips in my Barnet folder from last season, as it was one I'd recently emptied, changed the date & forgot to change the name. By the time I'd realised, I couldn't edit my posting.

Here's hoping your unbeaten run ends next Saturday.

Graham S