Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thoughts on the Daggers game.

Hempstead Gaz

And we hadn't even began to slag Dagenham off! I lost count of the number of times they recklessly tried to take out Sidibe, and he just got back on the pitch and ran rings round them. Must have been hard for this guy to watch, I mean we are only part-timers.

Quote:
Anonymous said:
i look at your forum now and then you go on like you should win every game last nights game if you think you played well you could only win 2-1 against a poor team with players missing you win win against weak teams and you get carried away your world winners come up against 2 good teams and loose sat your lose again then your be on your forum saying it;s this players thougth you won;t make the play off;s and you could never make the leaque and there already talk that your manger as been talking to a top team in this leaque for 1-2 seasons on if don;t make it this season will win it next year i should no was there when meeting took place watch this space

Is punctuation still languishing somewhere in Tilbury, and hasn't quite made it as far as Dagenham...?

Did any one understand the whole of that because it came across as very illegible (for those of you in dagenham, that means unreadable), and could of done with(again for the benefit of those in dagenham, this one is spelt Phoneticly) punk-tu - a - shun. I felt i got the jist of it. One Item that i feel a little confused about:

a)what meeting??

that;s not the plastic pikey bill off the kings farm they all think there do as u likeys so as i said muppet you still not good to win 2-1 you was lucky when you look back if you was honest but then again pickey

Quote:
Anonymous said:
that;s not the plastic pikey bill off the kings farm they all think there do as u likeys so as i said muppet you still not good to win 2-1 you was lucky when you look back if you was honest but then again pickey

Christ, you are an utter uneducated twat. Try reading it back aloud before you hit the post button, and then you'll see what kind of moron we all take you for.

Lucky, 2-1? We were unlucky not to be 6-1 up, bar the last 10 minutes when admittedly you could have equalised. Dick.

Use FULL STOPS! please!!!

Not sure if he's being positive or negative there but anyway...

Great game, I thought our first half performance was brilliant and we really set up shop on them at the start I thought. Saw some really good flowing attacking football and some brilliant examples of flair from Manny and Moussa.

Wilko- some fantastic saves, proved he's no.1

Protheroe- Got forward well and an ok performance.

Saunders- Thought he done brilliant covering in an unfamiliar position, made some saving tackles.

Boudaji- Looked well up for it from the start and after calming himself from an over eager first 15 mins, proved very solid.

Skinner- Solid and reliable, good to have him back.

Sidibe- Brilliant performance that really opened them up.

Surey & Mckimm- Both got stuck in well and gave us a solid midfield.

Jackson- I didn't see him too much in the first half but he came into the game more in the second. Looked a little unfit after just getting back from injury maybe?

Essendoah- Some lovely knockons and a great assist by him for Maccas goal (if I saw it right). Needs a goal though, lacked confidence in front of it.

Omoyinmi- Fantastic performance, showed us what he's capable of when played with Moussa. Good goal.

you deserve too win not saying .that but your still not that good. when you think the chance you had; and if you put out the same team sat you wont win. anyone got the bottle to have 50 pound bet with me i would like to take your money