Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How is it possible?

Crap is right. Very poor performance - suspect we have not seen the last departure from New Lodge! Joe Baker gave us the lead with a penalty after Carthy had been tripped in the box, but then sencond half Heybridge put us under pressure and scored twice in the last 5 minutes - the second a Dom. Gentle penalty.

Simon, a very tame report to what was one of the best games to use as an example as how far we have come this season as regards a team that believes it is ready for promotion or a place next season in the top flight of non - league football. On that performance no one, and I include the management team here, is good enough. <p>Lets not hold our breath for improvements except that Rod Moore was heard to utter by another supporter "This week, I'm doing the sackings". Well good for you Rod, lets hope you start by looking at the people who are running the team!!!<p>As the game was soooooooo boring and dull, I watched the bench for a period of time. The only two people who got up and put themselves into the game was, Calder and Borg. Mr. Snowshill was heard to shout something from the bench but all I heard was "Daniel......, Daniel.......,", so perhaps he was ordering some burgers from the cafe 'cos I'm sure there was nothing about football. If there was, would his son be able to carry out the instructions??? A useless waste of space in the midfield especially when we had Dean Morris on the bench. Someone who knows how to tackle and pass the ball forward. Well, I suppose that'll be another good player we'll loose for not playing him. <p>And while Mr. Snowshill was shouting (?) these instructions, was he standing up?, no. He was firmly sat down, expecting the player to hear him. Sorry, player. Ooooopppppssss, wrong again. As I said the only two people who showed passion on the bench was Calder and Borg and maybe that was to make up for the tactical errors they had made? Who knows. <p>I'm sorry for any one reading this from club thinking that I am being unfair but I really don't think I am. I make a choice to support the club and expect at least an effort from the team. Was there yeasterday? No. The passion has gone right out of us and I don't care if the argument is "it is the end of the season, nothing to play for, lets experiment", that is down to pre season friendlies and if we're at that stage then charge us in accordance with the status of the type of game you expect us to watch.<p>When I turn up, I do not expect to win every game and I don't expect every game to be a classic but I do expect effort to try and get a result (at home, at least) or if we are going to loose, fight it out to the last. Not roll over and die when we were 1-0 up!!!!!! That was disgusting.<p>Get behind the team? Hah, when the team can't get behind the supporters and give 'em a game to cheer about? I'm true blue and this may be seen as that I'm not but I'll support the club, do whatever is asked of me to contribute to our success but I can't be asked to keep quiet over the pile of poo that was served up yesterday.<p>And apologies to the Snowshill familiy but I as I supporter I have an opinion and my opinion is from where I stand you bring no value to the club and there were better players on the bench. <p>If you both prove me wrong then so be it but that I would like to see.

Had a long talk (rant might me a more accurate word) with Mr. Calder in the bar yesterday. He said that if Henty had been fit (he was absent with flu apparently) he would have played in Snowshills place. <p>I think the problem is that the players know that many of them have a maximum 8 games left at Billericay before they get the boot and that it is probably too late to impress now. The fans forum in May should be interesting - looking forward to that more than any of the remaining games I can be bothered to turn up for!