Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We only got de 4 players worth keeping for next season

4-4-2 formation,we've only got de 4 players for it:

JEROME JOHN

NEW BLOKE/JUHO RANATALA/NEW BLOKE/NEW BLOKE

JOE BAKER/NEW BLOKE/LEE WILLIAMS/NEW BLOKE

NEW BLOKE/NEW BLOKE<p>SORRY TO DE OTHER RICAY GEEZERS BUT YOU SHOULD NOT B ALLOWED IN DE TEAM.<p>MORE NEW BLOKES WHO SCORE GOALS FOR DE RICAY R REQUIRED!

I would probably include Gary Henty in the squad - remember he was out with injury for a year and has only recently come back in - I think he's done very well and will be even better next season. Similarly Russell Penn, possibly in midfield where we've missed his "combative qualities" Kevin Jordan is a very capable left back (when fit) in a 4-4-2 formation.

Although I cannot call myself a supporter, as a local football fan a number of my Saturday afternoons have been taken up by a visit to New Lodge.<p>As someone who believes he knows the game pretty well, your most accomplished defender goes by the name of Dickenson (I think!). This chap never gets a mention, but goes about his business quietly and confidently. So much so that I think he was playing in midfield the last time I was over!<p>Surely this is the sort of player to take the club forward.

Don't personally know if Joe is unhappy at New Lodge, but he doesn't appear to be enjoying his football as much as previous seasons. Granted, Joe has had a quite season, but quality is quality and if we harbour any aspirations for Conference football, then keeping hold of players like Joe is an absolute must. It doesn't help Joe's cause when he is played out of position to cover-up the lack of centre forwards we don't have at the club. And with those two (Calder and Borg) shouting orders at you left right and centre, I'd be a little unhappy too..

The centre backs question is an interesting one - Looks like Juho Rantala and one other in a back 4... If we can get Tim Cole away from Dagenham then i'd go for him if not then Mooro. Ollie Blackwell has also done well since he's come into the side. Dicko playing in front of the back 4 gives them a bit more protection.