Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Simon BTFC

In the Know.....

Had a phone call from Rod last night- one of the things discussed was ways of keeping us, the supporters, as informed as possible (partly in order to minimise the amount of inaccurate and misinformed comment on forums such as this). To this end there is now a new feature on the website called "In The Know". Basically if you've got a question about anything: Team Selection, transfer dealings etc etc, send them to intheknow@billericaytownfc.co.uk and we'll try and get an answer on the website as soon as possible. Both Gary and Rod do try and be as accessible as possible so ask lots of questions and hopefully this new feature will be a success!<p>Whilst I've got my webmaster hat on - I'm starting to think about what can be done to improve the site for next season. If there's anything you want to see on the site please email me or reply to this thread, even better, if you want to contribute something let me know. In particular I'd like to increase the number of match photos so if you're a budding photographer and fancy having a go, let me know!