Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Surprise...

Hmm, it's possible that there is going to be a big norwegian surprise at the game vs Purfleet...<p>Can't say more now, since I will probably not get any conformation until tomorrow, friday, if I'm lucky...<p>Would be a great way to finish off the season if this surprise will happen...<p>My lips are sealed...at least until tomorrow...<p>Did I get your attention now?<p>Per-Helge

I'm happy to confirm that there will be at least 26 -twentysix - norwegians attending the home game versus Purfleet on saturday 27th of april.<p>There could be one more, that's me, but since I'm broke, I have to convince my job to send me there, and paying me for it...Will try to do so on monday!<p>I also have to talk my beloved Kathrine in to let me go, that's probably an even harder task than convincing my editor...<p>We will of course try to take with us the big, blue flag, but because of different circumstances, I'm not sure that we'll be able to do it, but I'll sure try to get hold of it!<p> grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 <p>Per-Helge

Some more details:<p>- None of those 26 has been to Billericay before

- They are all new members of the norwegian supporters club, bringing our total up to 51 members!

- They want to sing, do any of you have any lyrics to songs and chants? And a melody they can learn?<p>I've given them the lyrics to the norwegian flag-song, which goes like this, if I remember correctly:<p>From Norway to England we'll keep the blue flag flying high,we'll keep the blue flag flying high,we'll keep the blue flag flying high,From Norway to England we'll keep the blue flag flying high.<p>Isn't about correct? Anyone who knows if the melody is known, or is selfmade?<p>Per-Helge

Gazza is getting the drinks in on Saturday, so should make for an interesting afternoon. Unfortunately our country needs me and i'm back on duty in N I. Good luck for Saturday, and Gazza next time in home on leave you can get them in mate.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon BTFC:

<strong>So did you get permission Per-Helge?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Things are difficult...I have gotten a very clear NO, but I'm not given up yet...the ryanair-ticket is bought...but as it stand now, it's possible that if I go, I'm coming home to an empty house...

but I'm not giving up yet...<p>...too be continued...<p>Per-Helge