Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Simon BTFC

Only one more game to go....

Bore draw? Not with 30-something norwegians on the ground, and the BIG blue flag!!!<p>If the players don't get inspiration enough seeing the big flag for the first time this season (I think so?), nothing gonna inspire them!Ever!<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Per-Helge
(still not certain)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon BTFC:
<strong>...But I'm already looking forward to August and the new season!!!</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I second that! I'm really full of expectations for next season!<p>Per-Helge

So if we hadn't made any signings and/or people thought we were going to do badly you'd be happier? I think the difference is that in Mark Graham we have a player of proven quality at the top end of the Ryman Premier. If we make more signings of that quality then I think we will do well - particularly if we can get the striker problem sorted.

I dunno. A new season is like New Years Day. All the dissapointment of the last season is forgotton with the new challenges.<p>What with the new fixture list (inc. local derby's with Canvey and Braintree), new cup campaign and the thought that we HAVE to do well in the league so we are involved in the changes to the pyramid system. Now that does excite me.<p>BUT I detect a little doubt with BTFC Mark? I know what you mean but as I said, the new season brings on hope and we forget the "ills" of the past season.<p>Lets raise a glass today when we are the bar for the forthcoming season and may it be a successful one.

I actually said as much to GC after the heybridge game - I have no doubt that both he and Rod are absolutely determined that next season is going to be a quantum leap forwards for BTFC - (Plug alert) if you want to hear the plans both have for next season then the fans forum on may 8th is the place to be!!!!!!!!!