Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Marky B

Player Of The Season

Don't know the answer to the second one, but he played a good game, so it was a delight to see him!<p>And all these awards, I lost track on some of them, but Town Juniors Player of the year was Joe Baker.

Chris Moore did also get a price, nut I don't remember for what? Lee Williams got the players player of year-award, and the norwegian supporters ditto.<p>phb

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Chris Moore won the supporters player of the year. Martin Carthy won the George Hackwell trophy <hr></blockquote><p>Now I'm confused. I've got Lee Williams down as winning the George Hackwell Trophy and Martin Carthy as the BTFC player of the year. Mooro won the supporters trophy. I think Willo also got the player's player of the year. Rob Moore got the Clubman of the Year from GC. <p>Anyway well done to all who won the pots.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by matthew oliver:

<strong>Amara Simba and joe baker, another two orient write offs- how many more do you need?<p></strong><hr></blockquote><p>Given the load of rubbish Orient have got playing for them at the moment, it won't be long before they'll all be in the Isthmian!