Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

all team select

Are we using all the twenty one players rightly? I watch all the games, both home and away and the reserve games. There's players playing well in the reserves but they're not getting a run out in the main team. It seems players who are selected every Saturday, presume rightly, that they will be picked regardless of how they play. It's alright when we play the weaker teams, people get carried away and think, Here we go, were going to a top 6 place but when we lose people start blaming players. Surely when we play the weaker teams, this would be a good opportunity for us to promote our reserve players. What we should be doing is setting a target for maybe 2 seasons away or alike. Andy's doing a hard job but I think he should be using the full squad to get them ready for that because otherwise you are not going to keep 21 players hungry for the game, if the others watch and think and no matter what they won't get their chance. We have a very good squad here with lots of potential. It's just my opinion but I am someone who's been supporting the reds for 20 years.

Who in the reserves deserves a chance?

Pinnock admittedly warrants more than 5 minutes at the end of each game.

Islam was injured yesterday after getting booted in the reserves, Drury played as did Porter. Pennock's knee isn't fit enough to play in the Conference (yet). The only one who played in the reserves who didn't make the squad was Lovell with whom there appears to be attitude/personality issues.

The PASE lads look OK in the reserves but none of them are Conference standard.