Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Victor Gladwish

I read in today's NLP how Victor Gladwish has recovered from recent cancer surgery. I'm sure all 'Fleet fans, Crawley Town supporters, and many other non-league fans are delighted to hear of his recovery. He has done more than anyone in his largely selfless support of non-league football.

Quote:
I read in today's NLP how Victor Gladwish has recovered from recent cancer surgery. I'm sure all 'Fleet fans, Crawley Town supporters, and many other non-league fans are delighted to hear of his recovery. He has done more than anyone in his largely selfless support of non-league football.

You are joking???

Everyone knows such land sales are just elaborate cons - it is sold on the basis that one day the land maybe built on - but in reality it never will be - stear clear of this man & his company.

Jimmy

Yes very harsh!

I see Mr Gladwish as 2 people! ( no jokes about how drunk i am please)

1) A non league loving fan that wants to ploy his hard earned cash back into the game, whilst promoting his business.

2) A businessman that is trying to promote.

There is no reason for us to even worry ourselves with how his business runs unless we want to invest - and that is a choice each of us have the power to make.

Best Wishes Mr Gladwish!!