Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Let the arrogance begin.....

Did he not see how calm Porter and Shear's were - compared to whoever was at the back for them!!

I was standing with my mate a centre back himself - who was in stitches at their panicked, rushed hoofing from defence when an assured pass was on!! Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!! I really like people that dont look at their own situation first - Exeter - sort your defending out!

Don't forget Perryman has confessed to having no clue as to how to manage at "this level". Give him Inter Milan, and who knows what heights he could achieve! It seems like he is the best manager the world will never see, if you read his pronouncements. I was no Spurs fan, but I do recall him being hardly fit to lace the boots of Greaves and any number of players in that era.

I'm sure most Spurs fans would disagree!

Perryman's managerial experience was mainly in Japan, where he coached a small-ish side in the J-League to the J-League Championship and the equivalent of the Champions League. His record in Japan was actually comparable to that of one Arsene Wenger!

Quote:
Did he not see how calm Porter and Shear's were - compared to whoever was at the back for them!!

I was standing with my mate a centre back himself - who was in stitches at their panicked, rushed hoofing from defence when an assured pass was on!! Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!! I really like people that dont look at their own situation first - Exeter - sort your defending out!

Gaia and Todd were actually pretty solid in the first half - but then that wouldn't be difficult given how little we offered going forward.