Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
CANV EFM

WE WIN!

nationalised industries dont work, or if they do they dont make a profit.. they piss money up the wall..

look at the nice private telecommunications industry.. not perfect but lots of choice and its quick to change.. anyone remember b.t?

as for the glory days of british rail.. sorry but was a commuter in the 80's it was worse than it is now on the fen st and liverpool st lines. much worse..

cant really comment on water firms etc other than a few hundred tons of sewage in the thames makes big news now, other than someone finding something alive in it that isnt a rat..

just privatise everything.. education health the lot, get the dead hand of government out of everything.. except the law, defence and er umm thats about it really apart from maybe some enviromental regulations.. any other stuff can be done at county level..

in fact its good old labour that is privatising the law.. the very thing it should be most concerned about keeping central control of ..

i can really see those new 'not real coppers' coppers having an affect on crime.. the only people they will bother will be old biddies j walking or something

I used to commute by train into the teemimg metropolis every day from early 1975 and very very rarely was there a problem. You could rely on the service.

Now you can expect there to be a problem on a good 50% of journeys, it's pathetic.

The Thames was cleaned up before privatisation.

Rats have rights too you know... to be honest it's pigeons I hate.

I was to discuss this issue and others with a friend who "works" for London Transport

By the time he gets back from holiday(s) and sick leave it will be Christmas and the subject old hat

I see in todays Daily Sexpress that Tube staff have agreed to TEN WEEKS total holiday a year.

I think that must be taking the p1ss, just a little bit !!