Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paula Radcliffe completed....

Fk off twat.

YES I have ran them, know it all, you are the loser, NO BALLS TO PUT YOUR NAME TO YOUR POST.

I have run Marathons, Half Marathons and 10k running, i also did cross country running 5k and have cups and little medals, plus t-shirts to prove completion. Which I would be proud to show any loud mouth tit like you.

Ok I am not in her class, but I could run at a respectable 7 min mile. Which for a non athlete ain't bad. I would not be in contention to win, but I would never give up.

Now have the balls to put your name

Yes, and she also completed the New York Marathon last week. And all the other races in her 12+ year-long career. One bad race does not an athlete make.

I'd love to see how long you'd last in a Marathon if you went into the race with such injury troubles. She should be commended for lasting so long into the race! If you knew the full story and knew what you were talking about, then you wouldn't be criticising her.

Before Athens, I had massive respect for Paula and wished that she would win and more times than not she did win, I was genuinely pleased for her.

What i saw in Athens, was someone who is used to winning not likely to win, (which is my opinion and we are all entitled to one) as she was not in contention to win she decided not to complete.

If she would of been in contention to win that race, you telling me she would of still pulled out.

Regarding the injury I have had them before, again granted not competing at her standard, but I would not run.

Quote:
Yes, and she also completed the New York Marathon last week. And all the other races in her 12+ year-long career. One bad race does not an athlete make.

Never said she was a bad athlete, she is very gifted.

You must admit, a bit suspect when your in contention you win, she wins. Well done.

When she is not in contention, she pulls up, I would of had massive respect for her, if she had just completed it, as I say, I aint going to win any races.

I just wished she had seen it though to the end. Come 10th - 20th or whatever. I would have respected her for that, like i did before.