Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays target figure "smashed"

Cookie

Put a target of 550 today and its now standing at 675. Tomorrows target will be 900. Its sad that some people, only a couple decide to air foul language and maybe enter names that would not even be looking at this petition but thankfully there are only a few. Would like to point out that these signatures CAN be traced if needed for authenticity. But luckilly things aren't that bad.

To those out there that think this a joke then please think again this is a completely real and serious petition which may come under scrutiny by the council so please ONLY real names, real commonsense replies and please please no offensive rude language.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PETITION AND IT MAY OR MAY NOT SAVE THIS CLUB. Please refrain from these kind of posts PLEASE. They are not funny.And may even be doing us harm.

MANY SINCERE THANKS TO THOSE IN THE MAJORITY WHO HAVE POSTED THEIR NAMES AND GREAT REMARKS.

Please keep em' coming.

Thanks for that Legend. That was good of them. Word is getting around. Is it too little too late though?. We have to hope that the council comes to its senses sees the hard work that is being put in by EVERYONE and allows us to go ahead without any ifs, buts, can we have, provided you do this, do that etc. If it dosent succeed after a year or two the council will have their ground back to do what they will, without obstruction. Why wont they give it a go. Nothing to lose from their part.

The petition shows how football clubs carry the name of their town across the country. The role clubs play in publicising their towns is vastly underestimated. Nice to see messages from fans of clubs such as Poole, Trowbridge and Fareham who we used to play regularly not so long ago.

I've added my 'Monica' to your petition.

I get sick of local councils trying to ride rough-shod over small clubs. And I used to be aN L.G.O !!!