Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

saturdays game

JKiF

shooting practice ur not far wrong about that

10 corners..... did they have any?

5 glorious missed opportunities

sadly Davis was coming under a fair amount of unjustified stick from where i was standing...then he did that great x-field pass that shut 'em up

We certainly miss Hooper big time in de-fence we've been all over the shop since his suspension .I came away feeling a bit cheated for the 2nd week running to be honest.

I don't know anything about football.

To me, we played deep through the side in the first half and were relying on short passes from the midfield played short of the two strikers who were trying to flick the thing onwards to each other and, not to put too fine a point on it, it didn't threaten. We didn't try to get round the opposition on the flanks to any degree.

They were good at getting players behind the ball. It was a dull first half. They have several players of quality including my MotM Kersey [5], McIntosh [9] and O'Connor [6].

They had a couple of chances at the start of the second half and we started to play in the last 20 minutes when, without doubt, we had chances to 'get something out of the game'. By that stage they were relying upon a two-goal lead.

Walshe looked a little rusty to me but then he has had only 20 minutes on the pitch in the past 3/4 weeks.

Their defence loked comfortable to me through the second half.

'Cheated' JKiF? We had our chances but I thought that the [marginally] better of two poor teams won on Saturday.

I didn't feel the two teams were that poor on Saturday. If they were poor, then there are another 19 poor teams in this league. I also didn't feel that Maidenhead were any better than the Saints. Yaku was yards offside for their second goal.

What we need is a front line striker, to partner Lee Clarke, who can finish. We had enough chances to put another 3 or 4 away against Maidenhead. Tom Beech may or may not be ok in the future but he is still learning and not ready yet.