Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chelmsford City supporters

Ryan.c

Quote:
"i think you may have spoken too soon Pete"

Do I take it then that you ARE going to address your concerns to Billericay management about what you see as Billericay selling themselves short with the rent they have charged CCFC over the years?

It's a bit late for all that, wouldn't you think? And if we're going for "the" last word...beware, I am the master!!!

TC:

As general comment, seem to recall the annual rallying call for helpers pre-season doesn't bring many of the BTFC faithful out of the woodwork. Whether 'Ryan' is one who makes a regular appearance helping out I'ne no idea 'cos haven't a clue and not bothered who he is. Done my bit in the years past at NL even though I'm not a 'ricay supporter.

As an aside, BTFC do make a few bob off the bar + food sales from our 21+ games a season at NL.

Why so bitter?

"Peter:

Ryan’s post clearly states "in term of manual labour". He was aware you pay rent, surely that is obvious to both sets of supporters.

Why would you make the assumption that I think it's to little and I am concerned, I just pointed out its fkng cheap, and it is?

Maldon?"

Maldon was before my time, Town Cryer. But you obviously know something about "Maldon" already which you consider reflects badly on CCFC otherwise you wouldn't have flagged it....so why don't you get it off your chest. You know you're dying to! And you'll feel so much better afterwards!

Surely, as a good Billericay Town Fan and being of the opinion that the rent CCFC pay your club is "fkng cheap" isn't it the next logical step for you to take to try to arrest this perceived "ripping off" of your club by you suggesting to your directors that they "up the rent" going forward....

Quote:
"Stirring it? surely if he was stirring it he would have posted it on your forum?"

Awfully sorry, Dave W; I didn't realise that the Billericay Town messageboard was supposed to be the exclusive preserve of Billericay Town supporters....

It isn't but if Ryan really wanted to "give it large", he would've posted it on the Chelmsford forum. He didn't. In fact, I think he has a valid point... I have spent many a day over the past 7 years during the close season weekends sprucing the club up and I can't remember anyone from Chelmsford lending a hand. And as lodgers...they are under no obligation to do so....An obligation they have taken seriously.

But there you go...It probably isn't in their best interests seeing that they will be moving to a new ground...when? Have I enough fingers to count the years and promises?

"Shurley not the Peter Foster who was a Romford supporter? If it is you old son, you have just been outed!"

Guilty as charged, I'm afraid. I was a rabid Romford fan until they went under in 1978. I moved to Chelmsford in 1988 and when Romford reformed in 1992 I found I'd "lost the faith..."

You have the advantage of me. Are you someone who remembers me in my "Boro' Supporter" period in the 60s and 70s?