Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Thursday Quiz??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Harry J Allstars said:
Have Gravesend & Northfleet played in every county in England?

Counties in England are all a bit confusing now given government's decision to have split counties, amalgamated counties, unitary authorities, metropolitan counties and the like, but in old money I'd assume that it is unlikely that we have ever played in Westmoreland, Rutland, Northumberland and Cornwall. Any takers?

Quote:
If not how many have we played in?

I'm guessing, that Northfleet has played in each of the 35 others (in England) at least once.

Quote:
Who has seen us play in the most?

Using the traditional counties, I've seen Northfleet play in 13:
Kent, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire (West Riding).

Quote:
Student Scum said:Using the traditional counties, I've seen Northfleet play in 13:
Kent, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire (West Riding).

Using the same system:

Kent, Essex, Dorset, Staffordshire, Yorkshire (West and North Ridings), Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Middlesex, Bedfordshire, Gloucestershire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Northamptonshire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Devon, (West) Sussex, Cumberland.

So 21 in my case (or 22 if you're sneaky and count the Yorkshire Ridings separately). Of course, some more senior Fleet supporters will undoubtedly be able to trump this, but it just goes to show how much you can get around when following the Fleet - especially when we're in a national division as we are now.