Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Greetings from Enfield Town

Well, we finally heard earlier today that we have gained promotion from the Essex Senior League. As everyone is guessing that at the FA meeting on 11/May we will be allocated to the Eastern division 1 of the SL next season, I thought it might be worth having a look at your forum. I have been quite surprised at the lack of activity here. Apart from the few club forums, do the majority of the SL fans inhabit another forum elsewhere?

Okay, let's have a look at this site then as it looks like we'll be spending some time on here. Spoke to an Ilford official yesterday who was told by Nick Robinson at Monday's AMT Final that Ilford will be in the Southern League next year. That would seem to indicate that Ryman 1 will remain south of the river as per this season which makes it a sure fire bet that PBT and ETFC will be Southern League clubs too.

I cant wait to face you boys !!! it should be a competitive league to say the least !! This season it has been a strange league where anyone can beat anyone and i reckon it will be the same next season

Greetings all from PBT FC,

I dont want to sound too disingenuous yet,and with tongue placed firmly in cheek, but can EFT FC keep up with the amount of games they're going to have to play this year ?

i remember us getting thumped 3-0 at ilford under those awful floodlights in the thamesside trophy this season , that was possibly my lowest point of the season . Youve gotta change those floodlights though fellas !! they are orange lamps !!

So ETFC will struggle with all the games and fitness will tell. Nope just a few less make weight cup competitions. Will we struggle in your league undoubtedly no way! We've already beaten some of your teams in cup compeitition this season and we are one of the few teams to beat AFC Sudbury this season.

Just keep underestimating us - it is the way we like it!

Quote:
Youth Teamer said:
it aint the most active forum. alot of GWR on here...
I'm afraid things are going to be a lot different now. G W R is that some kind of railway company ?

COVIE why dont you comeout from behind that name and say its you digging out the Snowdons not to difficult to work out your file number comes up the same as when you cive your proper name let it go know.