Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crazy Frog ...

Quote:
AmericanFLEETFANNo1 said:
Quote:
sexgod said:
yeah i bet you love a good bit of sausage in your mouth dont ya

Education will out..........When losing an arguement....Get foul mouthed.........Mummies calling little sexgod.......Run along home!

that is so foul mouthed aint it. u pillock

Dear god ‘sexgod’ you really do some up the average attitude and intellgence of the average residence of the isle of [****!!****]

Go back to [****!!****] shitty little carven on the isle of [****!!****] to masturbate over the thought out of actually having sex ie the next times one of you’re chavette mates is drunk enough to have sex with you sex fined

As you probably about 14 judging my you’re ability to spell use of text speak and general comments on this thread

Go away buy a penis enlarger and try learn something at school rather than bunking sitting on the bench where you will undoubtedly spend the rest of you shitty little inbred ‘life’ drinking girlsberg special brew

Quote:
sexgod said:
your a great gravesend fan you are. you dont even f**kin live there. in fact you live 1000s of miles away

Wow.............At last he says something that is true.........But little sexgod,(to your sisters) I supported my team home and away for 45 years before i moved here..............You will probably not support your team for 45 minutes when they slide back down to the bottom of the Ryman League!