Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Drummer Dave

Name Changed

Quote:
Drummer Dave said:
why he [****!!****] grimlock your so [****!!****] stressy

bloody hell, not only are your inane postings a waste of vauable bandwidth, but you ery existence is a waste of the human reproductive system. Now do the genepool a favour and never reproduce, lest we have to deal with an army of inbred morons rising from whatever hellhole you call your home

Quote:
Grimlock said:
good, maybe you can both blow your brains out as you're both useless wastes of carbon based atoms. Seriously though, are you retarded because if you were it would explain everything.

mayby i am butit beats not having sex

bwahahahahahahahaha. You know as well as I do that the last time we both had sex was with your mother. Just a shame I had to dig her up and sk*ll[****!!****] her rotting corpse, but I'll take all I can get

Quote:
jkmaskell said:
You didnt have to post slagging him off. Its uncalled for. You started by calling him a retard, which as I understand it is abusive. Lay off.

holy cow Batman, someone called the PC Brigade! If the thread is offensive to you, don't read it. I just happen to get my kicks from taking the mickey out of 14 year old illiterate morons and if you can't put up with that, I suggest you get of the interwebnets