Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matthew Oliver Impersonations?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Badger:</font><hr />

I suspect it'll be Stars Up Your Ar5e, where various celebrities 'team up' with the ladyboys, then you phone in and vote for your favourite coupling.

<hr></blockquote>

Now now Badger. That's not very nice. Matthew is a minor so you must be careful what you say

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Badger:</font><hr />

I'm sure you've misinterpreted my words.....

<hr></blockquote>

Just stop baiting everyone will you Badger.

Ooh, and how was the baby exhibition on Saturday (HA HA)!

Matthew, you still do not appear to have stirred things up on the Hornchurch forum. They have a whole host of mentally challenged plonkers on there, you could really do a mega wind-up on that lot! Do not forget they regard Ilford and the whole of the ESL as park footie players and they think Orient are crap! Get on there sunshine and enjoy yourself!

i will eventually but i dont have time, what wiv all my h/w and the fact that im addicted to championship manager. ive got dga&red in the premiership now, 20000 seater stadium, japp stam at centre back, and the geezer who plays for auxerre with the funny name upfront, benjamin mwaruwari.

i dont wanna risk getting banned again either, cos ive fallen behind dramatically on the nos of posts rating!!

• 2 months later...