Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Let loose the dogs of war

We are just not the race of people that allow the 2am knock (down) of the door and the imprisonment in an undeclared (geographically) prison of those who plot against the state

As a consequence we have Muslim Lord Haw Haws broadcasting messages of hatred against our serving men and women in Iraq and various other messengers of hate living very well on state benefits

So? What to do, for a start give the leash to a different bread of enforcers, let the SAS loose on the merchants of death as opposed to social security enforcers who have failed to even protect us against scroungers let alone the breeders of suicide bombers

Give the SAS the simplified task of seek and destroy, yes destroy those who plot against GB lives

Give red berets the role of protecting our borders, their way not the pallid PC advocates

Give the Royal Marines a role in hunting down failed visa applicants who have faded into the close-lipped Muslim community

Where families have obviously been aware of family members being involved in anti-state activity let them be prosecuted and then deported, even if born in GB

And then collect all the s**t you have collected from the rocking horse

Quote:
pabird said:
Start with newspapers then graduate to TV news

Strangely enough I don't read the Daily Mail and don't pay any heed to its reactionary right wing creed. I assumed your original posting was at least slightly tongue in cheek but then that might be beyond your warped mind.

........ But is it over the top ??? I think not.

The fanatical moslem is now being taught by their clerics that any religion other than theirs is wrong, particularly picking on Christians and Jews. (Shades of Germany in the 1930's ????)

To combat these religions, they are being incited to 'attack and destroy the infidels' !

That, in my book, is declaring war. We CANNOT sit back and allow them to dictate how we should run this, or any other 'free' country.

Personally, I don't think pabird goes far enough with his suggestions.

Automatic and immediate deportations WITHOUT leave for appeal sounds like a very good start !

Contravention of Human Rights ? BOLLOX ! What about the Human Rights of passengers on London buses and tubes ?????

Where do I buy me black shirt and 'skull-and-crossbones' cap badge ???