Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LAST WEEKEND

I can safly say that last weekend (in fact last week) was horrible.<P>I never expected Billericay to go up but in the past two games Gary Calder has lost the bloody plot.<P>On top of that Braintree go top (ugh - I can only think that someone gave them a football manual on "How to play attacking football"), Canvey go above us (nice result lads but still double "ugh") and Billericay start slipping (we did it differently this weekend. Started strong and then after 20 minutes faded - We'll get it right soon).<P>The only silver lining on the horizon was Grays 3 Aldershot 1. Woo hoo. Now we'll cop the backlash next weekend. rolleyes.gif" border="0

No, we don't play for the draw.<P>Our game plan for this season is....<P>Don't play for the first 20 minutes and then when we're down a goal or two go for it and sometimes win or like Braintree or Borehamwood loose.<P>Or....<P>Play for the first 20 minutes and then fade away for a draw....<P>As I said, We have lost the bloody plot. frown.gif" border="0