Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Abbey

BOROMAN

Anyone been there yet? I went for the first time on Saturday. First of all there is the guy with the walking stick on the gate. He made a great "song & dance" about letting you have a programme to read in the bar. Then when we entered the ground he hid behind the locked turnstile and accussed people who walked past without seeing him of trying to get in for nothing.

Before the game there was a group of kids kicking about in the goalmouth nad the cornerflags only appeared with seconds to spare. Then at half time some geezer with a beer bottle in hand starting kicking in with their subs.

Good job there was no league official in attendance.

• 7 months later...

i admit waltham abbey aren't the most professionally run outfit in the division but they've done very well on the field considering their very young side

• 2 weeks later...

I am a waltham abbey fan (someone has to!) and there are a few plans for next season. None I wish to reveal as will look silly if they dont happen. New comitee is one that has happened though. The club has got better of the field as the season has gone on and on the pitch the oldest player is 24 and the Captain 21!

JUST READ RECORDER IN EAST LONDON AND KIRK WHITELOCK IS NEW MANAGER AT ETON MANOR NEXT YEAR.THINK HE WAS WOODFORDS MANAGER AT START OF LAST SEASON?CAN SOMEONE TELL US MORE

yes he was mate and he got sent off when we played them at spotted dog early in season.i think he and the rest of the woodford team officials players the lot all walked out on mass.

i was there mate when 1 bloke from woodford fronted leekie the big lanky [****!!****] at the back and your little northern ass manager and all 3 of them [censored] it?

Yes the crap midfielder who had been subbed come on to confront Leeky after the game and being the man he was poured a water bottle of water all over him and said he had pissed in it, Leeky being the legend he is said, "thats nice mate, caused i pissed over you all game so we'll call that evens!"

Ha ha, leeky is a legend!

Woodford mugs - there to make up the numbers every year!

just have to see how mr cross eyes will be when we meet later in the year.but i seem to think stright after the game mr leek left the ground still in his kit?and your lanky northerner did not have much to say after when he was asked if any of the manor boys wanted it?tossers plastic cockneys.well done romford stopping that lot of pole cak winning any thing.see you me leek next season and may the best man win????????????????????????????????????????????????

Leeky left in his kit, yeah nice one you mug!

I seem to remember us al going into your bar after but not one of your players being in there!

It must be terrible playing for a side like Woodford, every laughing at you.

Your an embarrasment to the league.

Rug [****!!****] rovers springs to mind.

By the end of the season your happy if your not in the bottom 3 and have 11 players still there.

Leeky will not be a maor player either next year, he will be playing wherever Mark Jenkins is manager.

still cant believe someone from Woodford town can pipe up, they are shocking!

And yeah well done Romford for finally getting a point off us and still finishing below us, well done, you must be proud!

Ill calm fella just when pricks start piping up.

Saying Leeky left in his kit when we was the only ones in the club house (if you wanna call it that) after.

I suppose it was cause the woodfords players couldnt scrap the money together to buy a pint between them.

Either that our they was all out looking for someone to mug!

look

this man is in love with leekie.he probly aint married got bad teeth and works in a shop.why do you go so mad when someone as a go at cross eyes(leekie)look mate leekie is stright ans you cant have him just get on with your life.if you just get on with being gay the world is such a nice place.spoke to leekieee today and he is a basildon player next year and i asked if he knew you.he said yes and you are a total anorak who drives him mad ?if you dont belive me ask him just phone the school leekie dont like you .ha.ha.ha.ha.

just stick to having a go at females ass refs mug.but how did you fill when you heard she was a w p c .wot a prize muppet you are.LEEKIE I LOVE YOU.total prick