Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Join Numpty United Buy a knapsack

Join Numpty United Buy a knapsack

Every day you can observe Numpty united supporters trolling through the London underground

They dress in suits (moderately priced) or Technician casual or shirt and tie casual but all are clearly visible as members of the numpty class 1 group

Each and every day they step out smartly to work with their knapsack on their back, two questions are apparent to us lesser beings

1. What the hell can you wish to carry on a day to day basis to work

2. Why do they subject themselves to looking so nurdish on a day to day basis

If they carry work home every evening then for certain they are in the wrong job, if the knapsack is packed with lunch then they have gross eating habits, if they do it for “style” they should add sandals and (old style) national health glasses

Aha! Now I am on your wavelength.

I do neither of the above as my bag has a strap so it elegantly hangs off the shoulder.

What's worse is people who have backpacks on the wrong way round - it's called a backpack for a reason!

Even worse than that is the people who drag flight cases behind them in the middle of central London with no regard that the pavement is packed. That really gets me as you're right in saying that there is probably nothing of importance in there.

Don't get me started on the pigeons and tourist scenario in Trafalgar Square!