Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whos not going ?

Are you feeling poorly?

Do you have to go shoppng with the wife?

Do you have to work but have a p.c?

Is there other legitimate reasons for not being able to attend?.

Updates available if required to those that cant make it. Need a contact number!

If everyones going then better still but the offer is there.

Call me on 07714063577 if you need updating tomorrow direct from the ground.

im married but still do the footy as well(ha ha) JK you have to make her understand mate football is a passion its in the heart of us men to attend games at 3pm on sat afternoons , good luck with the shopping .

Hey it's in the heart of some of us wimmins too! To hell with shopping.

But let's give a thought to our exiles today, Edinburgh, Graheme, and of course Jack, and any others not mentioned, who I know will be looking out for news - I find match day when I cannot go utter torture.

I am sure any updates diring the match will be appreciated by those exiles, and we that can go will of course offer our pearls of wisdom when we get home after.

Thanks for the namecheck June.

Even from 500 miles away FA Cup day is a special day, although convincing people of the importance of the 2nd Qualifying Round when Hearts are top of the table and Rangers are in town is beyond my capabilities.

I regret that I won't be able to get onto a computer before 5pm but when I do I will be straight on to this forum to read all the match updates, to get a feel for the way the game progressed, followed by all the post-match reviews and comments.

Thanks to everybody for keeping me, and everybody else, up-to-date.

Come On Ye Blues.

Quote:
jkmaskell said:
Ive just been emailed by Simon Moores. He is interested in going to the game today and taking a few photos for his site but isnt sure who to speak to. Can anyone help?

Possibly ringing the club on 221769.

However, other people take photos without asking so I don't see why he can't either. Don't see the problem. I'll take a camera today but won't ask or be asked about it. I wouldnt expect to be.