Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

friday night

JKiF

You have to remember that that is probably the normal charge for a game at St. Albans as they play at a higher level. As long as they haven't put the price up for this game then £9 is fair.

And stop being sarky Arky. My complaint re Wingate and Finchley was that they charged £4 for kids. Now that is a rip off at our level.

I dont know whether Town would charge £9. If it is the standard fee it is far too much.

Somebody on the minimum wage has to work 2 hours to see a 90 minute game of football! As I pointed out in my post you have lost a potential £5 how many more are priced out of your club?

Quote:
andyetfc said:
Just to let people know that the adult gate fee is £9.00 on Tuesday evening.

Thanks for the info Andy. Do you know how much it will be for U16s as I have told the kids I will take them on Tuesday?

Looking at other replies to the admission charge, I agree it is rather expensive but remember Town fans the gate is shared in the FA Cup (so I am led to believe) so you are generating income for Town by attending.